Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, request a consultation, contact us via our contact form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Modifying or Deleting Identification Information
If you wish to modify or delete identification information from Serenity Aesthetics OC inc’s database, you may do so by sending a request via the contact form at or by calling 949.763.9255.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Serenity Aesthetics OC, inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
● To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
● To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
● To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide may be used, with their permission, to send periodic emails regarding services, products and special offers. The email address may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users may opt out of receiving email communication by requesting to opt out at the bottom of an email, by sending a separate email to Serenity Aesthetics OC, inc. via the contact form at or by calling 949.763.9255.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find links or other content on our Site that connect to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Health Care Disclosure Notification
Effective April 14th, 2003, the Federal Health Privacy Rule must be implemented and we must inform our patients of their rights under this law. While we have always made every effort to keep all your information confidential, we are now required to inform you of those persons or entities who may have access to your personal and health care information.
● Employees of Serenity Aesthetics OC, inc. and South Coast Outpatient Surgery Center (limited by job classification)
● Physicians associated with your treatment or surgical procedure
● Outside physicians or pathologists who would examine tissue removed
● Anesthesiologists associated with the Surgery Center
● Any physician or hospital to whom you are referred by our staff physicians
● Any independent contractor working with Serenity Aesthetics OC, inc. i.e. consultants and aestheticians
● Any independent contractor working with South Coast Outpatient Surgery Center, i.e., registered and licensed vocational nurses and technologists
● Your health insurance provider
● Designated family members or friends (post surgical)
● Accrediting agencies
● Medical staff committees for the purpose of quality assessment and peer review
● Licensing agencies in response to inquiries
● Issuance of a subpoena and upon verification of authorization
● Research – patients who are participating in a clinical study
ALL PATIENTS WILL BE REQUESTED TO SIGN A CONSENT FORM ACKNOWLEDGING OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES PRIOR TO TREATMENT. Patients have the right not to sign this consent form. However, this would necessitate the physician to refuse treatment. A patient has the right to revoke the consent after receiving treatment and to request restrictions and request confidential communication.
A patient has the right to request a copy of his or her health information upon written request. The copy will be completed within 15 days of receiving the request at a cost to the patient of $ 0.25 per page.
A patient has the right to examine and review his or her health information upon written request. This request will be honored within five (5) working days. A patient has the right to request an amendment to his or her health information and, if accepted, this will become a part of the complete medical record. Information and procedure to be followed can be received by contacting the Practice Administrator.
Patients who feel their privacy with regards to personal or health care information has been compromised may contact:
● The Practice Administrator
● The Department of Health and Human Services
● The Federal Office of Civil Rights
This document was last updated on December 21, 2019.